• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I'm back

JudyNY

Hi everyone, I am back from visiting my sister in Vermont. Had a relaxing time and now it is back to reality which always has a way of hitting me hard as soon as I walk through the door. Ah well, such is life!

There was a little NSV during my visit. My sister had already seen me after losing 135 lbs last spring but something hit her when we were playing cards. She said I feel like I am playing with someone else, your hands and fingers are so skinny! Later in the weekend she gave me our mother's wedding and engagement rings that she had been holding to eventually go to my daughter if she gets married. (My sister doesn't have kids.) My sister said they don't go over her knuckles and when I put them on they fit perfectly! So they are in my possession now and will eventually go to my daughter.

Here are a few pictures and Karen, no sightings of the Lake Champlain Monster. Although if you want to enlarge the lake picture, maybe you can spot him! Maybe this little island is his home!

My sister has a horse farm and boards Belgian horses for a breeder. They help raise the little ones (well not so little) after they have been weened. I get a beautiful view of them from my bedroom window.

Back