• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I'm new here

I am having gastric bypass surgery Jan. 10th. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I am trying to figure out what vitamins would be best. Any suggestions?

All of mine are bariatric vitamins ans supplements. I have my surgery January 11th.

Doug

Spoke to several who use a patch.I am just concerned tf your getting the correct amount.Your team will give you a list of vitamins and based on the volume I take I don't see how patch can deliver it daily for a month.
The vitamins are super important with teeth problems a result if you don't take them.

Spoke to several who use a patch.I am just concerned tf your getting the correct amount.Your team will give you a list of vitamins and based on the volume I take I don't see how patch can deliver it daily for a month.
The vitamins are super important with teeth problems a result if you don't take them.
I did look them up but not sure how they match up to what my Dr. Told me to take, but it would be nice just to put a patch on, although you have to change it everyday

The vitamins I take daily with liquid and pills amount to about two table spoons of material.
How a patch can replace all that is beyond me.

I was told the best thing is Flintstone complete chewables, 1 in am an 1 in the afternoon.... Only chewables not gummy ones. Haven't heard of the patches, I'll have to look it up...

The vitamins I take daily with liquid and pills amount to about two table spoons of material.
How a patch can replace all that is beyond me.
I looked at the vitamin list and the dosage of the vitamins. All of the vitamins are listed as being at least the same as required by my Dr. Calcium is actually more. I'm excited to give the patches a try as the vitamins are making me sick to my stomach. I've tried two different types with the same results. I use a patch for one of my meds with awesome results. Hope the same with these.

Back