• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I'm so excited

Gr8k8

My pre op is scheduled on 11/27 for my 12/2/13 surgery. The surgical team wants me to have a merry firm protein Christmas. Now ain't that jolly.

lol mine is scheduled for dec 11th with pre-op scheduled 11/19 and liquid diet starting 11/27. Everyone said I should wait until jan but with all of the uncertainty surrounding obomacare no thanks

Thank you so much.

BTW I have had the obamacare pre cursor insurance for over a year & a half now called PCIP and I love it. It pays the provider quickly within 30 days or less which amazes me but more importantly it cost me about 1/4 the premium I was previously paying Kaiser and the total out of pocket (including office visit co pays) was less than half the Kaiser plan I had. The new full strength Obama care is even better at 1/8 the cost of PCIP and for all a total yearly out of pocket cost of $2125 including meds and office visits which is $1000 less than I pay now. With all the tests, appts. etc. needed for this surgery and meds I take the actual surgery is not going to cost me anything! I wish I could shout out to the citizens of the U. S. How great this is going to be for us all.

Back