• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Inevitable

Badgy

You knew it was inevitable, right? That my year long wait for surgery would be postponed? Okay, so it's not totally off the table. They told me to start the process and drink my shakes but to be aware that because of Thanksgiving there may be a surge of Covid that shuts down electives in 2 weeks.

We're playing the waiting game. Please cross your fingers for me, guys. I can totally handle another delay - heck, I've made it a year already - but I really need to get this show on the road. I've felt like I've been in limbo forever.

Business is good. I'm busy with that. How are all of you?

You knew it was inevitable, right? That my year long wait for surgery would be postponed? Okay, so it's not totally off the table. They told me to start the process and drink my shakes but to be aware that because of Thanksgiving there may be a surge of Covid that shuts down electives in 2 weeks.

We're playing the waiting game. Please cross your fingers for me, guys. I can totally handle another delay - heck, I've made it a year already - but I really need to get this show on the road. I've felt like I've been in limbo forever.

Business is good. I'm busy with that. How are all of you?
I know what it's like mine was canceled last March,I had surgery in June.Here in Indiana the virus is on the rise.The surgery is worth the wait.

UPDATE: Due to Covid my surgery has been rescheduled. Yes, sigh --- they called and told me that I would have to move it closer. So it is in 5 days from today. YES! YOU READ THAT RIGHT!!

Back