• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

introduction

aryka8a

Hello my name is Aryka, I am new here. I am feeling frustrated, I had gastric bypass in 12/2017, starting weight was 271 I am down to 228 and seem to be stuck. I have been there for about 2 weeks. I have a follow up this month on the 27th so will be asking what to do to get weight loss going again.

I just had my 6 week post-ob check up today. My Dr. told me if my weight loss gets stalled to increase my food intake.

Hello my name is Aryka, I am new here. I am feeling frustrated, I had gastric bypass in 12/2017, starting weight was 271 I am down to 228 and seem to be stuck. I have been there for about 2 weeks. I have a follow up this month on the 27th so will be asking what to do to get weight loss going again.

I'm guessing your getting in your 80+ grams of protein, 60+ oz. of water and are exercising daily?

I stall very often. I'm seven months post op with the bypass. Starting weight 302, I'm at 212 as of today. I can stay stuck at a weight for over a month, then I'll lose 4 or 5 pounds, then stall again. It was very frustrating in the beginning, but I'm ok with it now. I figure as long as I'm losing weight I can't complain

You will start to lose again just stay focused, and do what the Dr says, make sure to get your protein and water in, we all stall and start, it will worry you and then you lose again and be happy and stall again we are all on an emotional rollercoaster,

Back