• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Jan 8, 2019 sleeve surgery

Hey all I had my surgery on 1/8/19 and truly blessed to have it. Do I regret it no. At first I have to say I did. It me
So, do you have some details about your journey that you would like to share? January was a long time ago. You're 6 months out now. How restrictive are you finding the sleeve? What types of things are you eating? Are you still struggling with the eating disorder that made you obese in the first place? How much weight have you lost? What are the difficulties that made you regret it at first?

Well for me leading up to surgery was good did my research and everything up till I woke up was good but when I woke up I was in pain like pain pain. I was thinking why the F did I do to my self.

Then till I could eat eat I hated liquids i remember one day I walked in to the kitchen looked at it a d walked back out didn't eat for 24 hours. It was the depression that got to me.

I can eat almost anything just I noted that red meat at times causes my belly to hurt and applesauce is a no no for me.

Back