• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Jeans

Christine Seese

Have a pair of jeans that I put on a month ago. Couldn't get them buttoned. Decided to try them out today. Not only did they fit, but they are a little big on me!!! Went ahead and ordered some jeans a size smaller as they were on clearance. Hope I fit into them soon.

Have a pair of jeans that I put on a month ago. Couldn't get them buttoned. Decided to try them out today. Not only did they fit, but they are a little big on me!!! Went ahead and ordered some jeans a size smaller as they were on clearance. Hope I fit into them soon.
That must have felt great... I have saved a few of my older jeans I fit into a while ago.... Cant wait to fit in them and then have to get smaller ones..... Keep up the good work

I like going to the goodwill stores. Especially since I'm only going to be in the size for a little while. I can buy several sizes for the price of one at the mall. I use to go to Lane Bryant. They were always so nice but I'm going to wait before I spend that much money again.

I like going to the goodwill stores. Especially since I'm only going to be in the size for a little while. I can buy several sizes for the price of one at the mall. I use to go to Lane Bryant. They were always so nice but I'm going to wait before I spend that much money again.
I shop clearance at Torrid. The clearance was half off, plus I had a $20 off reward. Made it almost as cheap as Goodwill. Will probably shop there when I hit the next size and from there on out until I get to goal weight.

I shop clearance at Torrid. The clearance was half off, plus I had a $20 off reward. Made it almost as cheap as Goodwill. Will probably shop there when I hit the next size and from there on out until I get to goal weight.
I had many different sizes of pants in my closet, I am down to my smallest size, so hopefully I will be able to shop soon, my shirts are a bit big but I can get away with that, just don't want my pants falling down lol

I had many different sizes of pants in my closet, I am down to my smallest size, so hopefully I will be able to shop soon, my shirts are a bit big but I can get away with that, just don't want my pants falling down lol
You don't want to walk with your pants around your ankles? Good job on going through your pants.

You don't want to walk with your pants around your ankles? Good job on going through your pants.
I waited until after surgery to give my pants away, I had 3 trash bags worth of pants, I think I am addicted to buying pants, lol, but two bags went to a friend at work and the third bag I will probably just donate to salval

I waited until after surgery to give my pants away, I had 3 trash bags worth of pants, I think I am addicted to buying pants, lol, but two bags went to a friend at work and the third bag I will probably just donate to salval
I only have 1 pair of pants I'm giving away so far. But, I have two trash bags full of shirts and sweaters. I guess I'm addicted to buying shirts. All of my clothes are going to Goodwill. Don't know anyone my size.

I only have 1 pair of pants I'm giving away so far. But, I have two trash bags full of shirts and sweaters. I guess I'm addicted to buying shirts. All of my clothes are going to Goodwill. Don't know anyone my size.
We all have our thing, I just didn't realize I had so many, and I bet you didn't realize it either, so how are you doing now is the weight falling off fast, mine isn't coming off as fast as I would like,

Back