• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Just Getting Started

Hi all,
I am still in my requirements and exams phase too. My 1st consult was in April 2023 and ill be getting the vertical gastric sleeve. I am almost done with the requirements tho...unless they give me more. Been cleared by pulm, my nutritionist, still have my psych appt this week and getting my upper gi barium swallow test tomorrow :confused: lol. I am sure this is the easy part tho. Been reading alot on this forum and another. Very helpful. So thank you all for that. This would be my 1st surgery ever! It's nerve wracking
Looking forward to taking this journey tho and thankful I can rely on this forum for support and advise❤️

Hello and welcome to the group. I credit this group with at least part of my success. It can be hard at times and usually no one in your real life has any idea what to do/say etc. The shared experience and knowledge really helped me in the early days and helps me now to maintain. We are here yo answer any questions you may have. Good luck

Back