• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Just had my surgery/procedure

knl12

Hey All, I'm less than a week out. I had the endoscopic sleeve. Would love to chat with anyone interested.
:)

Reactions: Lea
Thank you so much for responding. I feel good only having problem with craving for real food. Did you have those issues???

Hey All, I'm less than a week out. I had the endoscopic sleeve. Would love to chat with anyone interested.
Hi I just joined. I'm going to have the gastric sleeve and I'm waiting for my surgery date. How are you doing?

Hi I just joined. I'm going to have the gastric sleeve and I'm waiting for my surgery date. How are you doing?
hi I'm also new just joined and I had the gastric bypass surgery on 3/22/16 & I'm still having trouble eating I always feel nauseous is that normal for some of you?

Hi, also just had the gastric sleeve done last Thursday on 4/14. I am actually new here too. Just found the site. I'm actually doing better than I expected. Just having issues with reflux.

Christine

Hi, also just had the gastric sleeve done last Thursday on 4/14. I am actually new here too. Just found the site. I'm actually doing better than I expected. Just having issues with reflux.

Christine
Hi Christine! I'm still waiting for insurance to approval. I'm glad you are doing good. How was it. I'm excited to start my new life, but nerves about the surgery.

Hi, how are you doing? Were you on a liquid diet before surgery? Glad to hear the good news. I am 8 days til surgery and I am trying to find out if anyone else was on a liquid diet for two weeks before surgery.

Hi, how are you doing this week? Did you have to do a two week liquid diet before surgery? I have 7 days til my sleeve op, I am pretty excited and nervious.

Hi, how are you doing? Were you on a liquid diet before surgery? Glad to hear the good news. I am 8 days til surgery and I am trying to find out if anyone else was on a liquid diet for two weeks before surgery.
I am having my surgery June 14, 2016. Having Sleeve with duoadonal switch(sp) . I was on 2 shakes a day 2 bars and a lean meal for one week and the last week I am on liquid diet till my surgery( I start all liquid on Tuesday ) my Dr said if I miss the crunch to eating I could eat celery. I am excited for this surgery to be over with and get on with my new life. A little worried about recovery but will do whatever I need Recover quickly and get the weight off.

Back