• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

kidney issues

That is a serious question that requires a conversation with your nutritionist and nephrologist. Sorry i have no input for you. I've not been diagnosed with any kidney issues, not yet anyway. Good luck, i hope they come up with a plan where you can lose weight, get your protein in and not damage your kidney any further.

Do to the fact I have 1 kidney - he says that protein should be limited to 80 grams a day. and that I need to have long grain wheat in my diet. He is telling me to stop the keto diet but have been on a keto type diet for years and going against that is the mental challenge because when i eat carbs I get hungry and need to eat more. so I feel frustrated about food.

80 grams of protein is fairly standard for your weight loss surgery plan, so I don't see an issue there. Another person posted a kidney issue and the guide their doctor had given them. So you may want to read that. Use the search bar and search GOUT, as that's partially her issue.

There is nothing wrong with carbs. The problem is refined carbs. Stick to whole grains and vegetables. Both fruits and lots of vegetables have carbs. And important nutrients. Whole grain carbs are filling and do not cause more hunger. Refined, over processed garbage food has additives that DO cause hunger.

Stick to whole grain and natural carbs. Potatoes. Oatmeal. Quinoa. Berries. Butternut Squash. The list goes on. Avoid Instant potatoes. Instant oatmeal. Canned Fruit. Etc.

Hope you find that nutritionist soon and they can help you find a healthy meal plan to meet your needs.

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the admin team regarding the possibility of purchasing backlinks for my website. I'm looking to boost its visibility and traffic, and I believe backlinks could really help with that.

I'm willing to pay a fair price for quality backlinks, and I'm open to discussing the details further. Here are a few examples of the kind of links I'm interested in:

471K 18:43 87% Hijab Tobrut Keenakan Di Genjot Pacar

If anyone from the admin team is interested in discussing this further, please feel free to shoot me a message in the DMs. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks a bunch!

Back