• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Killing Eve

Bill S.

Anybody watch the BBC show Killing Eve ? I just started watching the first season on Hulu today . Pretty good so far . I saw trailers for it a couple of times so thought I’d check it out . 25 episodes to watch all together

Anybody watch the BBC show Killing Eve ? I just started watching the first season on Hulu today . Pretty good so far . I saw trailers for it a couple of times so thought I’d check it out . 25 episodes to watch all together
sadly I am really screwed and not in the good way. Yesterday my computer broke. My charging cable somehow or other got fused into the charging receptacle and when I tried to unstick the two things it all broke off into the receptacle. Then I tried to fix that and ended up making everything worse so now I do not have a computer which means no Prime, no Netflix, no Cinemax free trial oh, no Hulu free trial, no IMBd TV, and whatever else I have located with my computer. It's also the reason why my posts are very nearly illiterate today because I am voice typing on my phone. I wish I would get my stimulus so I could buy a computer or at least pay to have mine fixed. What am I going to do Bill!!!

I'm a HUGE Nathan Fillion fan :D. I watched him first in Firefly and then Castle and now the Rookie. And I CAN'T believe how this season ended!!!!
I LOVE Firefly!! I was happy they made the movie Serenity to kind of tie the whole thing together since it was cancelled after the first season :( but I think it’s hilarious how Nathan brings it up in most of his projects lol

Back