• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

make friends...

... Not enemies .

Everybody who comes here is looking for friendship and support.

I can't count the times that I stayed in my house even when I was invited to a party or wedding oh, because I was just too ashamed of myself and the way that I look and honestly I didn't have a thing to wear. I refuse to buy new clothes for that body. I would have needed camping tent in order to cover my body and that is not the most Chic outfit you can choose I can't count the times that I stayed in my house even when I was invited to a part of your wedding, because I was just too ashamed of myself and the way that I look and honestly I didn't have a thing to wear. I refuse to buy new clothes for that body. I would have needed a camping tent in order to cover my body and that is not the most chic outfit you can choose. Please please please everybody remember that all the people who are coming here or either having some problems or they are sad or they are afraid of what is to come

After you establish a friendship and a trust you can give more critiques and suggestions that you would never give to a newcomer. By that time everybody will know that we advocate for success and there's nothing we would do to make anyone fail.

Back