• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Merry Christmas Everyone

Badgy

Thanks, Badgy. And thanks to everyone who's passed through here in the 16 months I've been here. It's been especially important to me during this hot mess of 2020. I've gotten more support and acceptance here than from friends and family, because we share one deep experience. Making the decision to change your life by using the WLS tool cannot be comprehended by anyone who hasn't done it.

This isn't just a support group. It's a gathering of friends who've never met. Yet our bond is deeper than anyone can understand unless they've been there. I miss the many people who've come and gone, but love the ones who keep coming.

I have plenty of friends and a huge family. But none of them means as much in this special way you do.

I especially want to thank you for accepting me. I'm a big pain in the ass and sometimes I say things I should keep to myself, but you all inspire me to try to help as much as I can.

All my love and blessings for now and forever, diane

Back