• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Milestone reached

You are still early in the process Lisa. It will get easier regarding food choices. Last month I had a stall and this month is going better, so whatever happens hang in there! ;):)
Thank you Judy. I feel like I'm doing everything wrong, but am attempting to learn from my mistakes. The "bad" part is my body is not protesting my mistakes as much as I thought it would. There's certainly no turning back, so I'll forge ahead! :)

Hi Judy, I noticed your weight loss on another posting. Congratulations--you must be thrilled, as I know all of us are happy for you!!!
Thank you Roseanne and everyone who responded. Yes it is a wonderful feeling. I still have a long way to go but I find focusing on partial goals along the way helps when there is a large amount of weight to lose. Once I get to my initial goal that I set, I will then make a new one. I feel inspired and so much more positive these days! :)

Back