• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Mississippi Residents

I wish you the best. I haven't heard very much success with the lap band. I had the total bypass in 2001 I was 356 I got down to 130 in one year. I have gotten back up to 140 and I am so scared of gaining it back but, I just can't control my eating at times. Let me know how you are doing or if you have any questions please let me know. Where are you having it?

I am the one in the pink dress

Attachments

• ramther.jpg
    ramther.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 226
I haven’t scheduled yet, but with UT/Methodist weight management in Memphis. Hoping this summer. The only thing holding me up is the psychological screening. And I have an exploratory test on the 12th to check what’s wrong with my band.
I think k you could call your surgeon and talk to s nutritionist. That might help you get back on track.

I haven’t scheduled yet, but with UT/Methodist weight management in Memphis. Hoping this summer. The only thing holding me up is the psychological screening. And I have an exploratory test on the 12th to check what’s wrong with my band.
I think k you could call your surgeon and talk to s nutritionist. That might help you get back on track.

Hi again. It’s been a long time. I am having surgery next Friday. It got delayed because of my job, so here I am on liver shrink for the holiday.
I’m having a hard time with this part. We got most of the leftovers out of the house, but I’m craving. Any suggestions?

Hi again. It’s been a long time. I am having surgery next Friday. It got delayed because of my job, so here I am on liver shrink for the holiday.
I’m having a hard time with this part. We got most of the leftovers out of the house, but I’m craving. Any suggestions?
Hi Machan. Congrats on the surgery date! I realize I am a few days behind in responding and either you have figured out your craving problems or it is close to driving you insane, lol (hopefully the former). Always check with your dr but a lot of people have mentioned they were able to eat unlimited SF jello and popsicles, celery, and I can say my dr even said I could have mushrooms! It really depends on your specific program but I would reach out to see what you can do to temporarily curb those cravings. Good luck and keep us posted!

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the admins here about the possibility of purchasing some links for my website. I'm willing to pay for them, of course.

Here are a few examples of my links:

9 05:23 0% Ashley Matheson Nude Shower Video Leaked
Create

If you're interested or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via private message. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks a bunch!

Back