• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Monday is the big day!!!!!

MANDY2910

Just got the call from the surgeons office! I am the first case on Monday morning!!! I have done well on my pre-op diet and have lost about 8 pounds. After I got COVID last time I do Tj he’s to lose a few more pounds so I only had to do one week of the liquids only. This has been a long stressful journey to get to this place and I am so grateful for the opportunity.

Just got the call from the surgeons office! I am the first case on Monday morning!!! I have done well on my pre-op diet and have lost about 8 pounds. After I got COVID last time I do Tj he’s to lose a few more pounds so I only had to do one week of the liquids only. This has been a long stressful journey to get to this place and I am so grateful for the opportunity.

yay Mandy!

What's "Tj he’s?"

Excited for you Mandy! I’m 10 days out from surgery and am starting to get my energy back and feeling much less discomfort, so keep in mind that the fatigue and discomfort doesn’t stick around long. Will be thinking of you, congratulations!

Wooooohooo! Congratulations!! Good luck! Your journey has begun! Keep us posted!

Back