• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My Date: Tomorrow, 2/4/13

hi Shirley Lucas welcome to this site, you're about do have surgery and do something wonderful for yourself, you're embarking a new journey to a new healthier and happier you, may sure as you feel better to come back and share your journey, we're all here for you to listen to try to help to share recipes etc. will pray for you to have a quick recovery. Donna

Congratulations on your surgery tomorrow!! You will do fine. It is normal to feel nervous. Just follow your Team's instructions and you will do fine.
I had powerade zero on hand for when I came home plus Sugar Free popsicles, etc... You have to make sure you have plenty to drink to keep hydrated.
The powerade zero has electrolytes and is good for especially right after surgery when you need to replace the electrolytes. SF popsicles give you something to crunch on and still be liquid. I personally also used the Isopure liquid-alpine as it is clear liquid and also has the Protein in it. It also comes in Grape Frost.

Carol

Thank you so much for your well wishes. Means alot to me. I hope everyone has a greatweek, and yes I will be back to share my experience.

Back