• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My Hobbies

I love arts and crafts... Just finished a oil pastel painting and here is a picture of it

I like arts and crafts too. But I go more for making Jewelry, kniting, crochet, sewing, drawing, and and thing that has to do with string or yarn. That painting is beautiful. Have you thought about making extra money with selling them. I used to sell my jewelry and baby blankets that I made.

I like arts and crafts too. But I go more for making Jewelry, kniting, crochet, sewing, drawing, and and thing that has to do with string or yarn. That painting is beautiful. Have you thought about making extra money with selling them. I used to sell my jewelry and baby blankets that I made.
No I have not thought about selling them at all, i did sell one of my baby blankets i made a year ago and also i sold a few other projects. but i might consider about that. and thank you very much

your very welcome. I know making a little money would help any of us. It could be to buy you more supplies. It is what I used to do.

Back