• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My New Journey

Congratulations y'all on your upcoming surgeries. It is so wonderful to see people in my age category having WLS.

I'm 59 & thought for a minute that I was almost too old to do this. So glad I didn't talk myself out of it. It's one of the best decisions I've ever made. Now that I'm on the other side & feeling great, I know y'all will come thru like troopers too. Good luck & welcome!

Congratulations y'all on your upcoming surgeries. It is so wonderful to see people in my age category having WLS.

I'm 59 & thought for a minute that I was almost too old to do this. So glad I didn't talk myself out of it. It's one of the best decisions I've ever made. Now that I'm on the other side & feeling great, I know y'all will come thru like troopers too. Good luck & welcome!
Hello Karen
Thank you for the positive vibes!!! Can’t wait to get to the other side and feel fantastic!!!

Hi, Dori. Welcome to the group. As you can see, you'll have a lot of co-patients during the month of August. It will nice that you'll all have the support of others who is going through it at the exact same time. Plus this group has a bunch of us who are further out, and you can use us as a resource as well. Good luck to you on Thursday. We'll be rooting for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Back