• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My New Video about Welcoming Fall and Activity

LOL How ironic... My whole family and I were just talking about this yesterday..

We will be visiting our local pumpkin patch, walking the corn maze with the wee ones, walking the trails and playing at the petting zoo..

Living in Florida with somewhat cooler temperatures slowly coming this way, hubby and I will be doing more canoeing, hiking, fishing and hunting.... I am so excited about hunting again, lots of tracking and walking involved...

I will also work on increasing my jogging distance as the cooler weather and lower humidity will not act as such a strong trigger on my respiratory issues....

Not to mention I have been rearranging my living room and office in order to get all of my Halloween decorations out and displayed... I literally take down all of my normal interior decorations, pictures, books and such in order to get the Halloween on..

I know how that goes. Now that my daughter is older, I don't go all out on Halloween, but it was fun to decorate the house! Sounds like you're ready to take in the fall with a strong spirit! I like the idea of jogging, sounds great! Enjoy the Season, and thanks for watching my video! Linney

Back