• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My Newest Release on YouTube

Linney

Hello Everyone,

I just posted a brief video about relaxation techniques such as prayer and meditation to avoid the stress triggers that in the past made me turn to food for comfort and peace.

Here's the link below:

http://youtu.be/J1NOSvWoFx4

Linney:eek:

Hello Everyone,

I just posted a brief video about relaxation techniques such as prayer and meditation to avoid the stress triggers that in the past made me turn to food for comfort and peace.

Here's the link below:

http://youtu.be/J1NOSvWoFx4

Linney:eek:

Hi Linney,

Boy you are looking so good!

Your skin, your face, your collar bone area is all so well toned.

You look fantastic.

Ok, enough of that before my wife comes in here and smacks me across my bald head !! :)

The video is terrific.

I have never tried meditation.

There was a time when I prayed a lot, but... that was awhile ago. I have mentioned that to my wife as well.

So, great video.

Ralph

Thanks Cheyenne!

I am grateful to you always for your kind words and enthusiasm as we seek out a better path for ourselves! Thanks so much! Linney

Ralph you are too funny! I noticed my collar bone as well! OMG! I hope I don't bump into anything hard, or it may crack. You don't realize with the lighting how your bones protrude on camera! I don't mind, I haven't seen my bones for years! LOL I too prayed a lot to the point of exhaustion, by looking back at that point in time, I was much thinner, and was not obese. Perhaps when I was on that path of prayer, I wasn't turning to food. Now I'm tapping into my spiritual side more now than before since I have to utilize my wisdom and make choices on how to remain "calm and peaceful". That's why I created this particular video to give others' constructive ways to releasing stress, relaxation eliminates us from staying up late and becoming sleep-deprived which results in weight-gain since we're hungry if we're tired. Thanks so much for your kudos. I enjoy your take on presentation! Linney

Linda, Thanks for the great video. You asked how I relaxed--- I light my candles at night, or in the day time if I'm home. I make sure that I knit or crochet every day. Knitting saved my life when my husband died (somewhat) unexpectedly in 2010.

Linda, Thanks for the great video. You asked how I relaxed--- I light my candles at night, or in the day time if I'm home. I make sure that I knit or crochet every day. Knitting saved my life when my husband died (somewhat) unexpectedly in 2010.

You're very welcome. Candles are filled with light and set an atmosphere of peace. Knitting or crocheting is GREAT for relaxing since you're focusing on a task other than eating. I'm sorry to hear about your late husband, my sincere heart-felt sympathy and love to you. My grandmother always was knitting or crocheting and she would pray each time she completed a cross using thread. As a result, she completed a tablecloth, bedspread, and blankets, which each granddaughter received as a bridal shower gift. It was truly a family treasure to keep and pass on to our children someday. Thank you for sharing! Have a splendid day! Peace and Hugs to you always, Linney

Back