• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My Vlog on YouTube

WazzuCoug

If you are interested, I started a vlog on YouTube where I'm going to track my journey. I plan on doing at least one video weekly, and perhaps occasionally more than that if something significant happens. Eventually, I hope to share what I learn along the way, answer questions. I like to cook, so I may share some recipes I'm going to try for the pureed, soft food, and long term eating. I also plan on chatting about exercise and general wellness.

This isn't something I'm trying to do to influence or make money, I just want to share. There are certainly many people on YouTube sharing their experience, so mine is just one more, but I feel like dedicating myself to this vlog, and maybe if I can get some people to subscribe it will hold me accountable to make good choices and set a good example.

If you are interested here is the link to my channel: Ryan DesJardins

There are only two videos, a very short one the first day post-op and one from today, which is day 8 post-op.

If you have any suggestions, I'm happy to receive them. I plan on creating an opening for the videos that is a little more professional at some point. I'm a photo geek and now I'm getting into video, so I'm sure the videos will evolve over time.

R

Back