• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Need to loose weight gain.

I'm going to get more water into me. Go on longer walks. And just watch everything I put in my mouth. There's nothing like that feeling when we get to our lowest.
I think trying to drink 64-80+ozs of water & eating/drinking 60g protein daily, plus daily movement if possible will stop the weight gain and help you regain control over your eating. If you can set an evening cut-off time for eating or snacking, that might make a difference. Maybe keep protein shakes around for a "filling" evening snack. Good luck!

I never ate after 7pm for over 5 years. Then I started slowly eating after 7pm. But I'm happy to say that not once this week have eaten after 7PM. Little steps. But I'll get back to before.
Woohoo! That is so encouraging to see that you are doing that. Like you said, every little step is moving you forward. It sure beats sitting around feeling bad about it and doing nothing to change it. And trust me, I have done the 2nd plenty of times. Now I'm right there with you doing little steps. Way to go, Stella!

Back