• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New and Lost

Taat

Once again I'm almost 4 weeks post op and I am wondering can I ware a lite girdle on my stomach because it is starting to hang more than usual. I appreciate all and any advice this support group is beyond helpful I'm so glad I found it

Once again I'm almost 4 weeks post op and I am wondering can I ware a lite girdle on my stomach because it is starting to hang more than usual. I appreciate all and any advice this support group is beyond helpful I'm so glad I found it
As we are not doctors on here, I would recommend contacting your doctor's office to check. I know it can take a little while for your insides to heal and I would hate to say go for it and then have you hurt yourself. Good luck and let us know what you find out.

At four weeks I noticed I had gone down one size. Try looking in your closet for those cloths that are just a little too small. It should give you a big boost.
I'm jealous Anna. My body has always seemed to like to stay in the same size clothing. Was nice when I was gaining weight, but sucks now that I'm losing. Down 82.8#, but size down only 2.

Back