• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New and nearing surgery

Hello, I'm new to this forum. Scheduled for surgery on November 10th. (2 days to go) Hello All. Hope to visit and find this page part of my journey. Thank you.
Weslcome
Hello, I'm new to this forum. Scheduled for surgery on November 10th. (2 days to go) Hello All. Hope to visit and find this page part of my journey. Thank you.
Hello Kathy. Welcome to the group. There are a lot of members who have had the sleeve, so most any questions you have will be answered. Good luck on your surgery. I look forward to hearing how you are doing.

I had my surgery and all is going well so far. I'm doing pretty good. Came home yesterday afternoon and today will be taking a walk / hike. I almost forgot my before photos, but remembered in the pre op cubicle and had my husband grab with his phone. Will be interesting to look back in a year. Amazingly I lost 12 lbs on the two week pre surgery liquid diet.
Hope everyone is doing well.

I had my surgery and all is going well so far. I'm doing pretty good. Came home yesterday afternoon and today will be taking a walk / hike. I almost forgot my before photos, but remembered in the pre op cubicle and had my husband grab with his phone. Will be interesting to look back in a year. Amazingly I lost 12 lbs on the two week pre surgery liquid diet.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Great to hear Kathy that you are doing well after surgery. I almost forgot my before photo and had my hubby take a picture with his cellphone just before I was wheeled off to pre-op holding. Kudos for walking/hiking but don't over do it. You did after all just have surgery.

Great to hear Kathy that you are doing well after surgery. I almost forgot my before photo and had my hubby take a picture with his cellphone just before I was wheeled off to pre-op holding. Kudos for walking/hiking but don't over do it. You did after all just have surgery.
So glad surgery went well. Good thing you got that before picture taken. I hope your walk went well.

Congrats Kathy on the surgery! I'm so happy to hear everything went well and you are already up and walking!! Please keep us all updated on your progress. I look forward to hearing more about how well your weight is falling off ;)

Back