• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New and so excited!

Hey ya'll, my name is Kimberly and I'm 25 years old. I've struggled with my weight my entire life and have tried every diet possible to man. I yo-yo'd all over the place and no matter what always gained the weight back. I'm the heaviest I've ever been right now at 421.6 lbs. I'm 6' tall though so it's distributed differently. My surgery date is set for December 7th, I'm so ready to start this next chapter of my life and look forward to getting advice as I do. I also just graduated yesterday from
Nursing school. My ultimate goal is to be able to go skydiving.

Attachments

• DCDFC6B2-F2E1-4966-A15F-F95A26068F64.jpeg
    DCDFC6B2-F2E1-4966-A15F-F95A26068F64.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 92
Wow Kimberly, congrats on your graduation and thank you for going into a much needed occupation. Your surgery will be here before you know it! If you haven't already done so, check out some of the old posts as there may be information you may find useful. If you have any questions, just ask. There are lots of people here at different stages. I wish you all the best!

Hey ya'll, my name is Kimberly and I'm 25 years old. I've struggled with my weight my entire life and have tried every diet possible to man. I yo-yo'd all over the place and no matter what always gained the weight back. I'm the heaviest I've ever been right now at 421.6 lbs. I'm 6' tall though so it's distributed differently. My surgery date is set for December 7th, I'm so ready to start this next chapter of my life and look forward to getting advice as I do. I also just graduated yesterday from
Nursing school. My ultimate goal is to be able to go skydiving.
Good luck and congrats from nursing school. I did at an older age but you are doing it now when you are young and have a lot to look forward to.

Back