• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New Here... have a protein question...

I like Aldi's Elevation Protein Powder. You mix it yourself but it's $13.99 for 19 servings. Which is cheap AF and I like the chocolate flavor better than Premier. The vanilla is merely okay. But I like to blend it with puddings to bump up the protein content. I am not a huge fan of any unflavored that I have tried to date.

I honestly haven't been doing protein shakes regularly as I can stomach them. Every so often I can gag down 1/2 will out negative impact. I focus on protein rich foods at this point. I am not eatting any veggies and only a tablespoon of fruit twice a day to take my meds.

I eat mostly hardboiled eggs, cotrage cheese and packets of chicken/tuna. I did buy some lit and fit smoothies protien that has 10 gm to each one and have 2 of those a day. I will likely bump it to 3 to make up for the one protein shake but I have to buy more. Today, because I also had milk which is abnormal for me i got around 50 grams of protien not counting the cottage cheese I ate. My goal at this point is 48-60grams a day.

Back