• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New here!

Elyse Roidis

Hi. My name is Elyse and I am 42 (43 on Thursday) I had the sleeve done on 11/28 and as a month has come and gone, I am trying to gage my results and progress. I know everyone is different, I'm just feeling very tired and weak lately. I go to the Dr this week, but am supposed to stop my pureed diet and start eating more substance foods. Like what is everyone trying? Thanks. Xoxo

Happy belated birthday Elyse!! Thanks for joining the forum :) I'm sure you will find that there are a lot of great people on here willing to give plenty of advice!

Hi. My name is Elyse and I am 42 (43 on Thursday) I had the sleeve done on 11/28 and as a month has come and gone, I am trying to gage my results and progress. I know everyone is different, I'm just feeling very tired and weak lately. I go to the Dr this week, but am supposed to stop my pureed diet and start eating more substance foods. Like what is everyone trying? Thanks. Xoxo
Happy belated birthday. How did your Dr appointment go? How is your eating going? I had bypass on 12/6 and don't get to start eating foods with more substance until 1/23. I can not wait. Based on the list of foods I got from my Dr, I plan on eating lean meats and veggies.

Back