• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New here

Rose536115

My surgery day Is June 5 I'm nervous but excited. I'm on my liquid diet day three and it was a fail I was so hungry so I cheated. Now I feel so guilty.

Im so glad my Dr only made me do the clear liquid protein for 2 days before surgery. However she seems to have a longer post surgery clear liquid after than a lot of people on here. Be strong!

It has got to be hard! I am having trouble just staying on my daily eating before surgery. I hope it gets easier for you, only a few more days.

My surgery day Is June 5 I'm nervous but excited. I'm on my liquid diet day three and it was a fail I was so hungry so I cheated. Now I feel so guilty.
Hello Rose! First let me say that you are a failure. You are courageous to seek out WLS. It is not easy, but it definitely worth your effort to seek a healthy lifestyle. Take care tomorrow! I'll sending positive vibes to you!

Hello Rose! First let me say that you are a failure. You are courageous to seek out WLS. It is not easy, but it definitely worth your effort to seek a healthy lifestyle. Take care tomorrow! I'll sending positive vibes to you!

Oh My Goodness! You are NOT a failure! Please forgive this typo.

Back