• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New Here

Sabrina77

Hello Everyone, new to the sight. Guess to start things off i started this journey on June 1, 2019 at 440 pounds. RNY Surgery date was 12/2/2019 SW was 380lbs as of 1/6/2020 down to 357 lbs. Glad to be here with a bunch of people who i can releate to and use a sound board. Thank you for all your future input and wisdom.

Last edited:
Thanks dianeseattle. So far so good. Definitly learned not to eat too fast... OOF talk about pain. Digestive wise it is going well. I have very little to complain there. Easily able to drink about 4 oz of water at a time. I had some complications with sutures coming loose internally at the trocar sights. Gave me severe pain for about 3 weeks. I was so frustrated that the Dr had no problem prescribing me pain meds for it, however his PA was terrified to give me something even after he wrote standing orders that if i needed it that i can have it. Thankfully the pain is over now. I'm still in shock at how little i can eat. I know we are told 2 ozs however one really never realizes that till they see at least 3 or 4 bites left on that little tea plate.

Man I got to listen to you guys more I forget to eat slowly and end op with an upset stomach I still don’t know if I’m still hungry or full. M one of those late sleepers 11:00 I’m up on n the morning so I kinda rush my food and liquids during the day also doing other things all day

Back