• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New Member from TX

CindyBlack

going to the doctor alot of thought has gone into my decision but would like some real pros an cons from people that have had the surgery gastric, thank you an thoughts on dr warnock in wichita falls texas

going to the doctor alot of thought has gone into my decision but would like some real pros an cons from people that have had the surgery gastric, thank you an thoughts on dr warnock in wichita falls texas

Hi Cindy! WELCOME to the Forum!!!

The pros are.. you will lose weight, the surgery laparoscopically doesn't hurt near as bad as most people think it will. It was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I recommend the operation highly!!!

The cons are.. get your gallbladder taken out when you have the bariatric surgery. Many people on this forum have had to have it out after the surgery, including me. The gallbladder processes the fat leaving the body and it is clearly over loaded when a lot of weight is lost.

Good Luck,

Cheyenne :cool:

Back