• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New Member, head not in the game yet

TerryT

Hi, I have my surgery scheduled for December 28th and am terrified. I know this is the right thing for me but I worry about so many things. Also, my head is just not in the game yet, I start my pre-op diet on Wednesday next week and am hoping that will trigger something.
I'm worried about the operation, I'm worried about post op... I'm just worried in general.
Everyone who I speak to is so excited for me (including my family doctor) but I don't understand why, if my head was right I think I would be excited too.
I guess I am just posting to ask if anyone else has started like I have, terrified with no inclination to diet or exercise ? Does your head get round to it ?
Thanks
Terry

Hi, I have my surgery scheduled for December 28th and am terrified. I know this is the right thing for me but I worry about so many things. Also, my head is just not in the game yet, I start my pre-op diet on Wednesday next week and am hoping that will trigger something.
I'm worried about the operation, I'm worried about post op... I'm just worried in general.
Everyone who I speak to is so excited for me (including my family doctor) but I don't understand why, if my head was right I think I would be excited too.
I guess I am just posting to ask if anyone else has started like I have, terrified with no inclination to diet or exercise ? Does your head get round to it ?
Thanks
Terry

I'm sorry to hear that you were having a difficult time getting your head into the game Terry! How did the surgery go and how are you feeling now? Better i hope! :)

Back