• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New problem

MamaBearOf4

It started over the weekend. I have been so stressed the past 2 weeks but thia week end i have not been able to eat anything at all. The smell of everything makes me sick. The thought of food make me sick. Even drinking water right now makes me want to throw up. I am calling surgeon in the morning about it. But i think this may be just my mond playing tricks. I have to drink water really slow now. Just to get it in. What do you all think it could be?

It started over the weekend. I have been so stressed the past 2 weeks but thia week end i have not been able to eat anything at all. The smell of everything makes me sick. The thought of food make me sick. Even drinking water right now makes me want to throw up. I am calling surgeon in the morning about it. But i think this may be just my mond playing tricks. I have to drink water really slow now. Just to get it in. What do you all think it could be?
Damn girl, I'm not sure. Likely stress as you say but good idea to call your doc just in case. I hope it passes quickly!

I'm just taking a shot in the dark here but what I have read about your ongoing family Siege I would suspect more than your digestive system. I think you should have a stress test and if you are not going to a therapist already I would go to one. Keep it all to yourself selfishly. These people who have been stressing you out you not deserve you know how much they are hurting you. Save yourself. Do good things for yourself. Take yourself out of the swamp of negativity. This is having a really severe effect on you. There's a word for that Mama. The word is domestic abuse.

Stress has power to kill!! Call your DR so you can be put in touch with the right professionals!!!

Hey girly; did you talk to doctor? How are you feeling?

Back