• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New Site Updates . Feb. 20, 2019

Kevin

Staff member
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that we're upgrading and updating the site this week and next week. The site is fully functional still but you may run into some random issues with pages loading or things of that nature. Some features that we used to have may be unavailable for a few weeks until we get everything updated. Just wanted to give you all a heads up on why things are looking different on the site. Thanks!

hi hi Kevin, I just wanted to let you know that the beginner's guide to posting, where the instructions are given for including a ticker, are out of date. I just did it and it didn't take.

Is it possible you could post some kind of calendar that members could use interactively? It would be great if we could all enter our dates of surgery, both upcoming and already done, to compare with others and also to be certain to send get-well wishes and such.

Such a such a calendar would have listings like name, type of surgery, date of surgery, body weight, BMI, post-surgery diet phase, exercise y / n, pain y / n, laparoscopic, open procedure, and other common considerations.

A calendar like this would be super helpful. Right now if I want to recall whether or not one of our members is having surgery today or tomorrow, I have to scroll through every post in every Forum in order to find that information. It really is something that should already be here. Can you make it happen?

Great idea Diane. I'm going to look into it. I do know there is a Calendar addon available for this site, but I'm not quite sure how much information we'll be able to put on it. It may just be for Surgery Dates and Anniversaries. But I'm going to look into it this week. Thanks!

No, but the developers that created the software that runs this site are currently working on building an app for it. So hopefully at some point this summer it will be available.

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the admins here about the possibility of purchasing some links for my website. I'm willing to pay for them, of course.

Here are a few examples of my links:

Xnxx Balloon
Jonathan Banks
Freya Parker

If anyone from the admin team is interested, could you please shoot me a message privately? I'd love to discuss further.

Thanks a bunch!

Back