• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New! Sleeve will be June 1!

Nymiria

Hey guys! I'm so glad I found this group. I posted somewhere else on the site but it wasn't in the introduction section so I just wanted to make sure I introduce myself! I am going to have the gastric sleeve surgery on June 1st and I am so excited! As a matter of fact I can hardly focus on anything else!
I even began researching different articles to give me ideas on what to do while waiting for the surgery because I'm so anxious. And I'm sure my husband is so done talking about it even though he's been so patient haha.
I've been going on this journey since August of last year! Everything just seems to take forever. My liquid diet starts in 4 weeks and I'm just so excited to get this show on the road.
I'm a homeschooling mom of four kids and I also have PCOS which I never knew was a problem with weight gain until I started seeing the bariatric surgeon! So relieved to know that there's something else going on besides just me eating. Anywho, that's it! So glad to be on here with you guys. Any tips to help with the wait period?

Back