• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to community, just saying hello!

Hi there!
I'm so glad to have found this site. I'll be having the Gastric Sleeve surgery in 61 hours. I am looking forward to it but it's a bit nerve racking at the same time. If you've already had your surgery and have any words of wisdom or encouragement, it will be much appreciated!

It was the best decision I ever made! i had the r and y and i am so pleased with it I wish you luck on your journey you are going to do fine.

Hi there!
I'm so glad to have found this site. I'll be having the Gastric Sleeve surgery in 61 hours. I am looking forward to it but it's a bit nerve racking at the same time. If you've already had your surgery and have any words of wisdom or encouragement, it will be much appreciated!

WELCOME to the Forum!!!

It's natural to feel excided and yet very nervous, but trust in your surgeon, follow your surgeon's instructions and all will be fine.

My surgery was much less painfull than I thought it would be. It was the best decision I ever made and I would do it over in a heartbeat. Weight loss surgery saved my life. I am so much healthier and happier than I have been in years!

Good luck to you, keep us in the loop on your progress!

Cheyenne :cool:

Hello-
I joined this site a few minutes ago.
I had stomach pouch in 1985 that failed in 1987 and a version of BPD in 1987 that worked and continues to work.
Weight from just over 310 to about 155 now.

Hello-
I joined this site a few minutes ago.
I had stomach pouch in 1985 that failed in 1987 and a version of BPD in 1987 that worked and continues to work.
Weight from just over 310 to about 155 now.

Hi Clifford! WELCOME to the Forum!!!

Glad to have you join this site!

CONGRATULATIONS on your terrific weight loss and successfully keeping it off!!!

You must be so proud of yourself!!!

Cheyenne :cool:

Back