• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to Community

daliah911

Hi I am new to this community. My surgery was may 15,2014 so 5 days post op gastric sleeve. On a full liguid diet and seeing the DR. tomorrow so any ,and all, help from the community would be appreciated.

Hi there welcome to the forum. Glad that your surgery went well. I am now 3 months out and had a few set backs but I wouldn't change a thing. Keep us posted and come back often because there is always something new on the boards.

TillisS

update

thankyou for all your well wishes. I have some concerns as I have been reading about weight gain after sleeve and gall badder problems ..I guess a lot of questions will be answered as time goes on. To date I have not needed any diabetic oral meds since the surgery so thats great..... Does anyone have some good sources for phast 2 full liguids since I will be on this till July 16. Thanks again I am sure I will be talking a lot to all of you

Hi I am new to this community. My surgery was may 15,2014 so 5 days post op gastric sleeve. On a full liguid diet and seeing the DR. tomorrow so any ,and all, help from the community would be appreciated.

WELCOME to this Forum!!! We are glad you have joined us!!! Any questions you have, there is probably someone here who can answer them. Please come to the forum often and join in the discussions.

Good luck on your weight loss journey. :)

Cheyenne

Back