• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to forum

This is not a question you should ask a group of people with a history of eating disorders. You should call your doctor immediately.

No, I am sorry. I was just rude, becasuse I have a really bad cold and the valley is filled with wildfire smoke and I only got 3 hours of sleep. What I mean is, your symptoms after 8 days are alarming, and are a message your body is sending. Get to the doctor before things get worse.

No, I am sorry. I was just rude, becasuse I have a really bad cold and the valley is filled with wildfire smoke and I only got 3 hours of sleep. What I mean is, your symptoms after 8 days are alarming, and are a message your body is sending. Get to the doctor before things get worse.
No problem! I appreciate the advice & did call.

Hi!
So happy to have found this group!

I had gastric bypass 8 days ago and just wanted to say hello!
Hi & welcome to the group. This is a great place to ask questions, share your triumphs & challenges, and a safe place to vent any frustrations you might have. I also had gastric bypass at age 59 and after almost 1 1/2 years I am loving my new healthier life. Please keep us posted, and congrats on going through all those hoops and getting surgery!

Hi & welcome to the group. This is a great place to ask questions, share your triumphs & challenges, and a safe place to vent any frustrations you might have. I also had gastric bypass at age 59 and after almost 1 1/2 years I am loving my new healthier life. Please keep us posted, and congrats on going through all those hoops and getting surgery!
Thank you so much!

Back