• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to the forums!

Hi all!

My name is Tina and I just had surgery about a week and a half ago. I have already lost 25 lbs.!!!!! I love reading all the success stories from people who are in the same boat as me. It has always felt like I was so alone in my obesity before finding out about the surgery, and now it just feels great knowing there are people who know where I am & where I've been!

Thanks all!

Hi all!

My name is Tina and I just had surgery about a week and a half ago. I have already lost 25 lbs.!!!!! I love reading all the success stories from people who are in the same boat as me. It has always felt like I was so alone in my obesity before finding out about the surgery, and now it just feels great knowing there are people who know where I am & where I've been!

Thanks all!

WELCOME to the Forum, Tina!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your surgery, and your weight loss!!! Glad you are losing weight so quickly. :) Weight loss surgery has changed my life in so many wonderful ways. Keep up the great work!

Best of luck to you!

Cheyenne. :cool:

Back