• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to the group from Washington :)

Dalrae

Hello, I am new to the group. My surgery is scheduled for November 18, 2016. I am very excited, but nervous also. I have read lots of positive posts, but also some that are negative. I'm not sure what to expect now. Hope to chat with some people and get support within the group. Thanks for reading! :)

Hello Dalrae, and thank you for joining the American Bariatrics Forum! I'm sure that you will find there are a lot of kind and supportive people on here that have been in your shoes and are more than willing to offer advice. Congratulations on getting your surgery scheduled! Has your Dr. informed you of the pre and post-op diet that you will be on?

Hello, I am new to the group. My surgery is scheduled for November 18, 2016. I am very excited, but nervous also. I have read lots of positive posts, but also some that are negative. I'm not sure what to expect now. Hope to chat with some people and get support within the group. Thanks for reading! :)
Welcome Dalrae. Your surgery is coming up fast isn't it. What type of surgery are you having?

Hi Dalrae, your surgery is just around the corner. Don't be anxious. Everything will go smoothly.

Good luck Dalrae. You'll do fine. Looking forward to hearing about how you're doing afterwards.

Hello Dalrae,
Hope all went well with your surgery and is continuing to go well with your recovery.

Kathy

How did you do with your bypass? I am having one also on Dec 6. I'm nervous, so I'm hoping to hear good news from you.

Back