• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to this site

Jmj

I'm from Texas. Had my sleeve surgery December 2015. My heaviest weight was 360. Currently, I'm at 280 but have hit a plateau. I think I'm stuck because even though I watch my portion size, I am eating stuff I should not. Stress has snuck back into my life and I'm having problems with my diet. I even stopped going to the gym.

Has anyone had similar issues?

Hello I'm trish I'm from Colorado and I'm getting ready to have my sleeve surgery I'm interested to know how the process was for you

Hi trish, I had my sleeve done on june 6th and I have had a really easy time of it! I had very little pain, I can eat and drink with no probelems

Hello, everyone!
I am brand new to the site. I have been working on my preparation for insurance/surgery for almost a year. The data collection and medical documentation has been very labor intensive. The provider's office is having trying to verify my insurance now. Once that is over, it should be a "go".
I am ready to get on with it.

Good day all,
I'm new to the sight. Name is Sonya and I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. I'm about 3/4 way with all of my paperwork. According to my doctor, we're looking at somewhere between August and September for my surgery.

I'm glad to have found this sight and look forward to chatting with you all. I wish everyone well.

Also, please continue to be encouraged everyone...

Good day all,
I'm new to the sight. Name is Sonya and I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. I'm about 3/4 way with all of my paperwork. According to my doctor, we're looking at somewhere between August and September for my surgery.

I'm glad to have found this sight and look forward to chatting with you all. I wish everyone well.

Also, please continue to be encouraged everyone...
I'm also looking at surgery in Aug. or Sept. I'm getting the sleave. Good luck to you all!!

I'm 10 weeks post op gastric sleeve. I've lost 37lbs. So far. Concerned about hair loss as I've heard around 3-4 months this happens. A little nervous, have went down 1 pant size but need to go down another 4 sizes. My goal is to be in a 10. I started in a 20 and am in an 18 now. Wish me luck!

Back