• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to this

I also had surgery on Monday. I hope you are doing well. Since you say you think you'll like it down the road, I can only assume you're not the biggest fan right now :) For me, every day has gotten easier. I have a cousin who had the sleeve 6 months ago, so I actually get a real life visual of how great it turns out. So, I know that it should only be a few uncomfortable weeks and then we'll be going strong! Hang in there!

I also had surgery on Monday. I hope you are doing well. Since you say you think you'll like it down the road, I can only assume you're not the biggest fan right now :) For me, every day has gotten easier. I have a cousin who had the sleeve 6 months ago, so I actually get a real life visual of how great it turns out. So, I know that it should only be a few uncomfortable weeks and then we'll be going strong! Hang in there!
I have a cousin who had the sleeve 6 months ago too! But she lives in Florida, and I’m in Missouri. She’s still not a big fan of full body photos, but the ones that I have seen show her dedication to making the surgery work. It’s really awesome to see how people make the most of the surgery.

Welcome

Back