• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

new

Welcome to the forum gofish!:) I'm sure you will find that there are a lot of very helpful and supportive people on here that are going through what you are going through. Mind if I ask where you are on your weight loss journey? Have you spoken to a bariatric surgeon yet?

Welcome to the forum gofish!:) I'm sure you will find that there are a lot of very helpful and supportive people on here that are going through what you are going through. Mind if I ask where you are on your weight loss journey? Have you spoken to a bariatric surgeon yet?
I had my surgery on 10/13.....i worked really hard before surgery and lost 80 pounds before surgery....I just went to the doctor today and have lost 97...still have a ways to go but i have the patience....And you?

I had my surgery on 10/13.....i worked really hard before surgery and lost 80 pounds before surgery....I just went to the doctor today and have lost 97...still have a ways to go but i have the patience....And you?

That's amazing that you lost 80lbs before the surgery!! I'm sure that the weight will continue to fall off. Remember that everybody is different and depending on how closely you follow your Dr's recommendations can have a big impact on keeping the weight off. I haven't had the surgery done before, but I am a Registered Nurse that works with bariatric patients. I'm so happy for you on your weight loss and look forward to hearing more about your journey!! :)

Huge congrats on your weight loss thus far!!!

Back