• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

No date but...

Dejavu108

I was told it will likely be the last week in december to first week in january. Having a time frame makes me feel better but im so inpatient. Part of me is glad to get the holidays out of the way, the other part of me would opt for surgery thanksgiving day just to have it done!

Good morning Dejavu,

I can really empathize with you because I am so very impatient. It will be here before you know it. Gives you some time to plan for your needs and to practice a new way of eating. That is what I did while I was waiting so it wouldn't be too hard after surgery. I tried several different shakes too. Good luck. Keep us posted. You know it also provides a time for family and friends to get used to the idea.

I am going crazy too wondering when, but I am glad for this time to get my head together. I have started to make healthy decisions plus getting back to exercising. The exercising which I am walking is the hardest. But I am taking 1 step at a time!!! I have always been an all or nothing person and realize that doesn't work. I burn out quickly, so time is on my side.

Back