• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Not losing what am i doing wrong

Can prolapse have an effect on weight loss or am i just eating too much?

Prolapse of what? Sounds like a serious medical question and hopefully you have seen a medical dr. about it. Sorry I can't help answer your question but I am concerned about you. Have you had weight loss surgery yet?

Last edited:
Not losing suffering from prolapse.

Went to gyn said my vagina had fallen. Im concerned that also bladder and rectum have also fallen and this could have an effect on intestines. I had a rny and stopped losing around the time of my year anniversary appointment she could not tell what i was feeling that i was discribing i have another visit with her this month and will tell her about the prolapseand consult about who too see that is familair with rny related to gyn problems. Have not lost but a few pounds since this happened and its been many months.

Went to gyn said my vagina had fallen. Im concerned that also bladder and rectum have also fallen and this could have an effect on intestines. I had a rny and stopped losing around the time of my year anniversary appointment she could not tell what i was feeling that i was discribing i have another visit with her this month and will tell her about the prolapseand consult about who too see that is familair with rny related to gyn problems. Have not lost but a few pounds since this happened and its been many months.

I'm glad you have consulted a medical professional. As with any form of weight loss it sometimes helps to keep a food journal to see if you are eating too much and eating the right foods. Make sure you are having enough proteins every day. This is critical for weight loss after bariatric surgery of any kind. Some people on this site have had success jump starting their weight loss by doing the 5 day pouch test. Go to the home page for more information. Hope this helps you out. Make sure to come back to the forum to let everyone know how you're going. Good luck :)

Back