• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

NSV

3momchaos

We’ve had a large trampoline in our backyard for about 4 years, and I’ve never been on it because I was always afraid of breaking it. I know that trampolines can hold a lot, but it was always a fear in my head. Today I went jumping!! I now weigh less than my 3 kids combined (less than my oldest and one of the others also), so I knew I’d be fine. It was fun!! It’s great breaking out of my head and doing things that I was always scared of because I thought my weight would break something.

We’ve had a large trampoline in our backyard for about 4 years, and I’ve never been on it because I was always afraid of breaking it. I know that trampolines can hold a lot, but it was always a fear in my head. Today I went jumping!! I now weigh less than my 3 kids combined (less than my oldest and one of the others also), so I knew I’d be fine. It was fun!! It’s great breaking out of my head and doing things that I was always scared of because I thought my weight would break something.
We put the kids trampoline a few weeks ago. I love going on it but have baby bladder so don't last long! Its a work out for sure! My kids like to play "crack the egg" which is good for me.

Back