• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

On My Way

Hello All,
Thank you for providing this resource. I have so many questions about having made the decision to start this journey. I'm nervous, excited and anxious of the expectations and changes this will bring to my life. Having forums to support and encourage and be realistic about all of it is a blessing.

Hello and welcome! Ask anything you'd like. You can also use the search tool to look up past posts about pretty much everything. I love that they keep the threads so we get not only active member knowledge but those who have just passed through as well!

Missy's right. I'd like to add that you should read the Welcome to the group file on the first page. It's very handy, and also underscores the fact that we can't give medical advice. So if you find yourself having some kind of discomfort or problem, call your surgeon's office. They want to track your recovery so your new digestive system can be perfect!

Back