• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

One day seperating me from surgery

Received the phone call Friday afternoon that I have to be at the hospital Monday by 7 a.m. for check-in. My hubby and I traveling up tomorrow as the weather is slick and hazardous and there's no possible way we'd make it the morning of . I live 3 hrs away from the hospital so this will work out. So ready for this day !! It's hard to believe it's here ! Even harder to believe I've done the clear liquids for 2 wks and tomorrow I can have broth !! Super EXCITED about that !!!
I went last Wednesday for pre-op and an EGD. I had lost 11 lbs the first week and the EGD was all clear.

I am having the RnY procedure done :)

Received the phone call Friday afternoon that I have to be at the hospital Monday by 7 a.m. for check-in. My hubby and I traveling up tomorrow as the weather is slick and hazardous and there's no possible way we'd make it the morning of . I live 3 hrs away from the hospital so this will work out. So ready for this day !! It's hard to believe it's here ! Even harder to believe I've done the clear liquids for 2 wks and tomorrow I can have broth !! Super EXCITED about that !!!
I went last Wednesday for pre-op and an EGD. I had lost 11 lbs the first week and the EGD

I am having the RnY procedure done :)

Wow you must be super excited! I know I sure was! Keep us posted as soon as you feel well enough.. GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Exciting!!! I got the call yesterday to be at the hospital at 9:30 instead of 11:00 Monday morning. Good luck on your surgery!!!

Exciting!!! I got the call yesterday to be at the hospital at 9:30 instead of 11:00 Monday morning. Good luck on your surgery!!!

Thats 2 of you having surgery on Monday. Anyone else??? I think there are a few people scheduled for Dec.10th.

Way awesome both of you.... I am so happy for you both..

PLEASE make sure your spouse / helpers / family or friends can update us if your not able to.......

Remember, sit straight when sipping liquids and warm liquids help your belly relax...

Many thoughts and prayers being said and sent to you, your Dr., the medical team and your families.

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Hubby and I are off to head towards the hospital. It's a 3 hr drive and we have snow and ice on the roadways. Most of the main hiways are clear so wish us the best. Will update tomorrow ASAP.
Best wishes for everyone else having procedures tomorrow and this week !!!

I have to be at the hospital at 8:00am for a 10:00am surgery. I am lucky, it is only abut 6 miles away - early morning starts or drives the night before. Good luck to all of us.

Native Brunette & Isales

Best wishes for a perfect surgery and a speedy recovery.

Keep your spirits high and your fluids down.

Let us know how you are doing as soon as you are able.

Best wishes for a successful surgery and an easy recovery WSmith and anyone else scheduled for tomorrow. Have a great night sleep come tomorrow you'll be a brand new person.

Back