• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

One way to break a plateau/ not recommended

Kim M

Down 7 pounds this week. I should be happy, but this is day 9 of the flu. I am just starting to eat more than a few mouth fulls. I didn't eat a thing for 4 days. My fever was too high and all I could do is drink water, when I wasn't sleeping. I am very weak and will try some protein tonight. This flu is no joke. Being so sick and living alone was tough. I wouldn't let my daughter come into my apartment as I did not want her to get sick and bring it home to the kids. I can't wait to get stronger so I can get back to my yoga class and moving more. Wishing everyone good health.

Kim i pray you are getting stronger and feeling better everyday henceforth, i 've talked to others whom had the flu and they too said this is the worse type they've ever had .take it slow and do your best to get liquids in yourself so you don't get dehydrated, praying for you.donna

Back