• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

ONLY 10 more days till surgery!

I am 4 days into the liquid diet and it has been getting easier each day! I signed all of the consent forms and I am counting down days now! I was surprised to find out about the bowel flush out for two days prior to surgery. I suppose I'm in for a lot of new surprises good and bad. However, I am sure all of it will be well worth any challenge that I am presented!!!!!:)

TiffanyLioness, hi I know you are going through a lot in preparation for the surgery, but trust me it is so worth it, I had mine done 6 months ago and I can remember counting down the days and having it marked on the caleandars, the excitement was over whelming, and then when the time came to follow closely the diet plan before surgery, reality started settling in, what am I getting myself into, but if I had to do it again I would. for the journey is so worth it all and the results make me feel like a new person I feel 100% better, Keep us posted on how you are doing.Donna(bigtallsis)

Thank you SO MUCH! I am very excited! It is amazing how in this chat room people can relate and encourage each other so much! So glad to hear you are doing so well! I really appreciate the kind feedback!

Back